Monday, June 4, 2007

To Do List for each day...

These lists are still in progress, however these tasks are done in addition to the basic to-do list....
And if you are wondering, I try to accomplish these tasks, I don't ALWAYS get everything done, these are my GOALS. If I do what is on the lists, I can expect my house to be clean and somewhat organized.

MONDAY
  • Wash dark-colored church clothes and tights (in the wintertime).
  • Wash hubby's jeans and work clothes.
  • Wash my dark-colored dresses.
  • Gather church shoes together and hide (put in special place, so they don't get lost).
  • Pay online bills for the week.
  • Prepare Assignments for Shurley Grammar for the week.
  • Make a Menu Plan and post for Menu Plan Monday.
TUESDAY
  • Wash whites and hide 1 pair socks per child for church.
  • Wash boys' dark-colored clothes & jeans.
  • Wash girls' dark-colored dresses & shirts.
WEDNESDAY
  • Wash dark-colored towels.
  • Wash dark-colored sheets.
  • Wash girls' light-colored dresses and shirts.
THURSDAY
  • Wash light-colored towels.
  • Wash light-colored sheets.
  • Wash my light-colored dresses & shirts.
FRIDAY
  • Wash boys' light-colored clothing.
  • Wash ALL remaining whites.
  • Scrub toilets, sinks, showers and bathtub.
SATURDAY
  • Prepare Sunday meal.
  • Mop kitchen & bathrooms.
  • Straighten shelves in all rooms.
  • Dust.
  • Straighten & vacuum bedrooms (children do their own bedroom & I vacuum).
  • Go grocery shopping if necessary.
  • Give kitchen a good cleaning (countertops, etc.)
  • Vacuum stairwells.
  • Wipe appliances.
  • Take 15 minutes to clean on office.
  • Bathe children for church.
  • Lay out church clothes.
  • Make muffins or lay out breakfast items for breakfast on Sunday.
Again, these lists are still in progress. I don't always get everything done, but I try. I am motivated by trying to beat the timer...I set it for twenty minutes for a somewhat challenging job, if I don't get it done in that time and I am almost finished, I will set it for 5-10 more minutes.